Top Ad

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking Mood

My cooking mood has increased tremendously for the past 2 weeks.. Reason being I have just completed my tooth treatment which prohibits me from taking most of the food... now after 6 weeks craving for real eating moments, I'm actively cooking and having food which I desired... I tend to create and imagine menus everytime I went for marketing.. end up cooking too many dishes.. sometime it can be like 2 main dishes, 1 vegetable dish and 2 side dish (fried fish , ulam, kerabu or sambal).... so during Thaipusam holiday, I thought of something prettty exotic and may not be favourable to some of you.. no offense but I think this salad is unique in its own taste.... I like the crunchiness and chewable texture of this thing. This salad is very famous in Thailand.
Chi..k..n Fe..t Salad
Ingredients
Chicken F...t (Boiled and Shredded)
Thai Shallots
Cut Chilli Padi
Glass Noodle (soaked)
Japanese Cucumber
Coriander Leaves
Tomato (diced)
Lime juice
Fish Sauce
Salt
and
A Pinch of Mom's Love
Method
Preparation time : 20 minutes

Tossed everything together
and
ready to serve....it's such a great appertizer
And what's served for the main dish?
Asam pedas Ikan Mayong
+
Gulai Lemak Putih Taugeh Kasar
and
Sambal belacan served with Kacang Botol

Look at that...
A plate full of dish...


2 comments:

  1. dear, pindah blog url ke? ya ampung ketinggalan sungguh i..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ah... pakai nama sendiri.. tak terbelit nak menyebut nye..thanks for following.. you made my day.. and you inpsire me a lot in blogging and the real world..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad