Top Ad

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The memoirs of my camera...

What will you feel when you were so excited to blog about your happy moment but you can't... I can't because of my photo captured were in my poor camera which was accidently dipped herself into the salted sea water.. hu hu that's the end of it.. I am not so sure whether it can be recovered or not...maybe she got a sense that I am looking for a replacement.. so there you go... commit suicide...  

When I looked at her birth cert, it was officially mine on January 2009. Down the lane for 16 months with us, is a truly hardworking snapper and most reliable camera.. we captured almost everything and everyone close to us realised her existence... I really get distracted with this... Can't think of the solution yet.... enche hubby said I can still have the photos coz the memory card wasn't affected. I hope so...   

Anyway... I will get those photo from other source i.e BIL, SIL or whoever ... and will update on me and family away for enche hubby's family gathering in Tg Leman, Johor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad