Top Ad

Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Earth


Lately, I secara tak langsung involved in this environmental activities. Last Saturday, we joined the Green Hunt and then on the next day we went to Midvalley with no main purpose.. and suddenly my eyes were caught by the colourful and attractive promotional posters on Earth Day. Frankly I am so distracted with the bag given out for every RM25 donated. Hurriedly went to the location and registered my self. Yeap, the bag is mine.. it's not the ordinary recycle bag you buy. This bag is with Estee Lauder printed. and The Gardens and Mid Valley.. and so what
At least I contributed something to preserve our earth.
One mangrove plant will be planted on behalf of me.. hmm I'm so touch
This cute recycle bag is officially mine..  Feel so proud to use it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad