Top Ad

Thursday, June 17, 2010

ICT during daytime

Me and enche hubby have attempted many times to go to ICT, Shah Alam and witnessed with our own eyes of what many people has describes about it. The main attraction is the colourful lighted trees. But looking at the traffic going towards the ICT makes us deferred our intention. Last 2 weeks, on my way back from kenduri at one of my office mate house in Meru, enche hubby suggested we stopped by and see how is the ICT look during day time. Hmm.. not congested at all . In fact there were only 2-3 cars including us. Since my kids were properly dressed coz just came back from kenduri, then why not I let them be my models... In fact the dress Daini and Isha is wearing is my own hand sewn smocking dress which I made for Darin and Daini.. now the dresses were inherited to Daini and Isha... Suddenly I felt I wanted to do smocking dress again... okay, let's talk about this later...

What's surprised me is that the photos look superb in the day time. A few days later, I went there at night to bring my SIL from Kedah... will update the photos later but.. my experience is, it's better for you to see in real at night instead of photos.. but you wouldn't know if you didn't experience it yourself..

Daini and Faheem giving out their best post
This is my favourite shot. Kalau mom yang lari dah macam citer hindustan le pulak...
Picture of mom and Baba taken by Daini...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad