Top Ad

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family Retreat at Tg Leman, Johor

For the first time ever, me and family with the rest of enche hubby's family get together for a holiday. Normally, the family gathering took place in enche hubby's hometown during hari raya or wedding ceremony. But this time my SIL has arranged for a trip to Tg Leman, Kota Tinggi Johor. I have never been there... it's actually located between Kota Tinggi and Mersing. The nearest small town would be Tanjung Sedili. All along the way, you will see the oil palm plantation.
This is the place where we all stayed.
There are all together 25 of us... 5 families plus my youngest SIL and my PIL. Of course mine is the largest no of headcounts. Alhamdulillah we were blessed with 5 kids. 5 out of 12 grandchildren of my PIL belong to us...
The scenary of the open sea was superb and the beach is very "landai" so it is safe for the kids to enjoy the beach...
The kids just have no patient to at least dip their feet into the water..
Actually, they were looking for a water snake on that tree. I don't even dare to see..
Splashing into the water.. We were fortunate coz a family of enche hubby's aunt (Busu) joined us here.. so the more the merrier.
 
Since now is the world cup fever, my SIL sure don't want to miss this. In fact she's good.. Bakat terpendam.
Your holiday is not complete without barbeque.. This is me grilling the marinated sausages and otak-otak. In fact we have more to grill at night. Chicken and the very next day we have fish on the grill. The best thing about this resort is that we have ample space behind the chalet and all the cooking and grilling were done there.
Me and enche hubby got more thrilled coz we did sleep in the tent for 2 nights. I just love to go back to basic and nature. Away from work, traffic jam and hectic daily routine..
This little boy does not like sea at all.. But his very keen of swimming pool.. took a pose of him standing by the sea...
Darin and Shahira looking for sea shells on a sea shore 
Cluster of cousins having their lunch
My lil girl.. Isha
On the way back to KL, we stopped by Kolej Matrikulasi, Johor @ Tangkak to send Ilah (my SIL). She got an offer to further her studies there... so another round of family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad