Top Ad

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Birthday
gosshhhhh , i know that my birthday has passed for more than a month....
in fact this year, i wanted to forget the day totally
to me, i felt that i had the worst birthday this year..
.
.
but i'm still lucky that there are still somebody who remembered
apart from Jobstreet, Celcom, Jusco, and all the auto generated wishes that I get from corporates and commercial..... so sad isn't it...

nevertheless,  we're still having a tradition celebration
combined for
May, June and July borned...in my office yesterday
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
so like it or not...
i'm one of them
Red Velvet Cake for a change...
my 3rd years of office birtdhay celebration

.
.
.
Thanks all , for the birthday lunch and a yummy cake...




anyway, i didn't realise that I had my blog theme for my office wear... the stripes and dots..... i loikkke...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad