Top Ad

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Salted Egg Crab


Salted Egg Crab



My family's favourite dish and my latest trial on chinese cuisine... I must first of all say thanks to my chinese colleagues who have provided me with tips and basic skills in preparation to cook chinese style dishes... and I'm just like other young mothers, though I'm not that young.. who will googled from internet for recipes... somehow it works... and here you are...cooking need less effort if you're passion and sincere about it... but of course you need a bit of confidence level and creativity to get the best outcome.....

Ingredients
Any type of Crab (Preferably Red Crabs)
Garlic
Curry Leaves
Chilli Padi (optional)
Salted Egg yolks
Butter
Sugar
Evaporated milk
a pinch of salt
and
a drizzle of love
.
.
.

How I do it?

I deep fried the crab with shell on to remove the water from the crab. Put aside. Then melt butter in the pan, put inn curry leaves for quick aroma, garlic and chilli padi . To caramalised the butter, add on sugar. Finally add pour in the milk which I have blend together with the salted egg. Put the crabs in and now, stir it until well coated and it's ready to be served.... add some salt to suit your taste...
.
.
.
.

and the other day I cooked this again...
but this time it's a bit moist...


Next on list is my homemade Yong Tau Foo with home made fish paste......

2 comments:

  1. Hr ni nk msk ni la...hehe tq sis 4 d recp... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah..... that's the main point of sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad