Top Ad

Monday, July 1, 2013

Isha and Papil Birthday Party Pack

From 20th May - 8th June will be a birthday celebration for 4 of us in family, starting with enche hubby, myself, Darin and Danisha..... followed by Dzafrel in July..... phewww... lagi best school celebrate on different day.... together with the rest of their friends celebrating in the same month....

It's a classic tradition that I prepared a party pack for their friends... only applicable to my kids who are still in kindy.... this year, I have requested that Dzafrel birthday to be celebrated together with Danisha ... and at least I don't need to prepare a different set of party pack later.....

Let see what's inside that paper bag.... actually my guinea pig idea started when I did a goody bag for my nephew, Daris ... and somehow I find it cool and simple to prepare... all you need are :

Paper brown bag
Self Printed Labels
Doily paper
and
Goodies


.
.
.
.
.
put everything in the paper brown bag

.
.
.
with Danisha's name printed

.
.
.
and Dzafrel name printed

.
.
.
.
half ready in pack


.
.
.
.
.
.
the rest of the party pack



.
.
.
.
ready to go in bag...

.
.
.
.
and that's it
a bag of happiness for the kids...
once in a while treat of sinful tidbits




 
Thank you sayang for helping me to prepare for these goodies bags.... thanks for the help of tiny little hands that belongs to Faheem, Farrel, Daini, Dzafrel, Danisha for making this happen....



2 comments:

  1. yup, design terbaru... doily tu... jimat n simple..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niz, i saw some of them ada yang buat coloured doily? how to do it..explore for me please

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad