Top Ad

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Laneige Trial Pack

It's been a while since my last visit to beauty counter to shop for skincare.....I just used a basic day and night cream (no brand) for my daily usage.... sigghhhh.... my skin is sensitive type. The fact that I go to gym everyday before work that makes me sweat contributes to blemish, pimples and name it to my face..... it feels horrible and the look arggghhhh .... it's bothering me...
.
.
One day, so happen my sister asked me to conceal my face with this...(picture googled)... hmmm love at first sight....

Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion





.
.
.
and what it does to you skin??


.
.
.
yes undoubtedly, it works on me.. but when I think back... I cannot e concealing my face forever... I should treat the skin from inside....I guess I should give myself a try...bought these over.... have been using it for 5 days... too early to comment.... we shall see the effect after a month from now... Ya Allah, dengan izin darimu, kau kurniakanlah perubahan yang baik ke atas diriku.... ameen

Hopefully, this range is suitable for my skin type, price is reasonable and I love the pacakging... very refreshing.... and I love the fact that it is water based.... for more details just visit  Laneige Official Website

Join for member for more discount and free samples.... it's a product from Korea... and hope it gives a good effect to Asian skin type.....Insya Allah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad