Top Ad

Monday, July 1, 2013

Grilled Salmon serve with Aglio Olio and Asparagus


Idea came when I need to fill up my starving stomach last weekend... it's too late for breakfast and too early for lunch... what's the term?  BRUNCH? whatever you call it.... I just need to cook for myself....all my kids are not around... cook for 7 of them is easier than to cook in one portion.... I knew that I need a carbo but I want it to be light and western....specifically Italian in da house... so here's my mixed recipe


Grilled Salmon serve with Aglio Olio and Asparagus



Ingredients

for Aglio Olio Pasta
Garlic (chopped)
Olive Oil
Pasta (boiled)
Asparagus
Capsicum
Basil
Mixed Herbs
Salt and Pepper
and
a pinch of love



.
.
.

and put aside the Pasta


Picture from the Dotted Lines archive
.
.
.
.
Step 2
Grill Salmon
with Salt and Pepper until cooked
and
Ready to serve with Pasta
.
.
.
.
Suggested serving from Dapur Magika Kak Lin...




Bismillahirrahmannirrahim......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad