Top Ad

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate chip cookies is an evergreen cookies not just for festive season but it's all year round. It has been my dream to bake my own cookies with proper oven.... alhamdulillah, I made it... and I made it my way.. a very sinful version of Choc Chip.. don't try if you're not ready for a blast of chocolate indulgence and the nutty crunch.... But the bad thing of having this jars of cookies available in your home means that I need to increase my effort to do more workout and  get the calories intake burned in an equal amount....and my pimples are everywhere on my face because of the nuts last warning... stop scrolling if you're not ready for this cookies monster.....

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
1 butter
3/4 cup sugar 
2 eggs
2 cups of flour
2 1/2 cups of oats (blend)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup of mixed nut
1/2 bar of grated Cadbury chocolate
1 cup of Chocolate Chips

Method
Beat butter and sugar (Don't over do it)
Put egg and vanilla essence
Add flour and oats
Add the rest of ingredients as below.
I used pecan & almond for the nuts...
(next time,I may use macademia and buttersctoch as a combo).. how about it





Mixed well and place the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour before baking... don't forget to use cling wrap to preserve the moisture...



 
 

Make a small ugly rocky shape as shown below...






within 10 minutes... dough is ready to be baked


 


Bake for 15 minutes at 170 degree celcius

 



Let it cool before putting it in a jar



 

Use a baking sheet ...

 

.
.
.
.
yesssssss
my kuih puasa is ready...




It's so easy... and while placing the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour, I made this in between.....

Kuih Semprit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad