Top Ad

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bruschetta with Beef and Cheese


Hi all, Italian starter in the house... Bruschetta is back... I love this recipe... among the easiest things to cook on earth... too easy until I can't resist to add on few additional ingredients... I've once posted on the basic Bruschetta recipe (even that I did add cheese on it) ... 

This time I added beef (it's left over from my Chilli Pan Mee ingredient) and parmesan cheese to the baguette .. It was unplanned meal and everyone felt hungry after performing solat terawih... since all the ingredients are available... then quickly prepared this ...

 

 
.
.
.
.
.
and within 8 minutes of baking in oven, my Bruschetta is ready to be served.... hmmm I love the basil and tomato combo....

Here's my bruschetta for our supper after solat terawih....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad