Top Ad

Monday, July 22, 2013

New Gap Membership


Went to KLCC last week to start my Raya shopping... just found out that GAP is introducing a new membership scheme..... all this while, I've been using my friend's membership to enjoy the discount privilege.... since I'm now a big fan of gap... or gap is now my favorite label for kids wear... might as well just sign up for membership...


Yes, I did it..... paid RM30 for membership fee and I got all these.....




.
.
.
.
.
last year's shopping for raya from GAP....(ignore the date on picture) .... those clothes I bought, are still in good conditions ... memang betul kata pepatah orang dulu-dulu...alah membeli menang memakai ...


  
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and this is this year's catch for raya.....



 
 .
.
.
.
Bought most of it from GAP KLCC, Pavilion and all the way from JPO.... sanggup drive to JPO shop and drove back to KL....just to get the DVF range yang dah tak available in any Gap outlet.....
 .
.
.
.
.
.
and my craze on GAP is unstoppable .....I've ordered online too.... more to come......online shopping for gap is always the cheapest... most of it , I just paid about 20% from the original price... it's so worth it... they have periodical promotions on going from time to time.... as good as having 40% from the discounted item.... but the only challenge is that, they didn't ship to Malaysia.. but I have a solution for that.... I'll use HopShopGo service to ship for me.... have been doing this quite a number of time... so far I have no issue buying from any US Merchant especially Ebay...

Can't wait for my order to arrive.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad