Top Ad

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starbuck Coffee as fertilizer?

This is new things which I just discovered last week... while waiting for enche hubby to arrived at Skypark Terminal, Subang.. step into starbuck coffee to buy my all time favourite drink.. iced toffee nut latte... while sipping the most cool drink.. my eyes caught to this pile of coffee bag at a corner ....
Treat Your Garden to Coffee
and watch it grow...
Reading through the labels few time and I am almost certain that these coffee was meant to be fertilizer... can coffee help to boost your plant to grow?? me don't have the answer either....
So, I make a point to ask the barrister what is this all about... the girl shyly answered me that those coffee are fertilizer. It's a coffee which has expired and instead of throwing them Starbuck is generously distributing it as compliment... askinh her permission to take them... and she siad.. yes, mam you can take it...
So here you are... my plant drink starbuck coffee too..... everytime I passed by my tiny garden... I can smell the strong aroma of coffee... very therapeutic indeed.....
*
*
*
*
*
Next is to watch them grow...
*
*
*
*
 
*
*
*
Apart from my free organic fertilizer...
My no of  visits to starbuck coffee has increased in this month of December..
1. One is because the season for my favourite coffee is back
Toffe Nut Latte
(Hot, iced or frapucinno doesn't matter.. the taste is just awesome)
*
*
*
*
2. is because of these stamps...
*
*
why is this stamp so important??
*
*
*
Yes.. with accumulation of 12 stamps I can redeemed my starbuck diary... I've seen it.. touch it.. I think I like it.. and worth the effort of collecting these stamps.... 5 more sips than this diary will be mine... Insya Allah..

2 comments:

  1. wah this is new to me baru tau coffe boleh dijadikan baja.. hehehe... and bau coffe sedap kan..kalau gi spa i suka mintak coffe scrub, as they scrub tu bau dia sedappppp sangat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. bau coffee ni memang menusuk hidung... rasa nak buat ulam je pokok i...boleh try tu coffee scrub...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad