Top Ad

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A day in KLCC

This could be my first and last visit to KLCC for year 2010... the last time I was in KLCC was in August last year... KLCC is just something... especially when you have not been there for quite a while. Can't help myself from peeping through what's happening around... Bring all my kids and two nieces (Iya and Isna) . Just planned to have lunch and sight seeing in the park... weather is just right for walking around the park. The mall was so crowded .. wanted to sneak in to my favourite shops like MANGO, TOPSHOP, etc. There are having massive sales... but I think I have to calm down my self that yesterday was not a good time for buying.... with that kind of crowd.. I may lost my kids.. so got to watch out for them but I was really having so much fun with them....
*
*
*
where are we???
 The weather makes you feel like you are at Harrods, Knightsbridge London....
Since me and enche hubby were the only adults to handle 7 kids, looks like we're short handed to hold each of then.. so enche hubby suggested to be on a safe side, it's agood idea that we went for a walk at the park rather than spending time in the mall.. to be honest ..I never do that... but it would be a good idea that we bought starbuck and auntie anne's pretzel for a munch in the park....
*
*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad