Top Ad

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cloud 9...

I just realise that I'm keen to snap pics of blue sky... I got fascinated looking at the clear blue sky.... actually not just the sky... but the fluffy clouds... it makes me think and think over it... and remind me of the creator... Subhanallah...
*
*
    *
Scenary taken at Teluk Bahang Dam, Penang
Scenary at look out point over looking Balik Pulau, Penang
On the way to Ferry Jetty , Penang
Along the NKVE highway @ Bukit Tambun, Kedah
cloud ni memang I tak pernah nampak... bergulung besar... sangat menakjubkan
Scene ... berarak mendung kelabu... macam lagu Alleycat...
Cloud pics at Jetty Hutan Melintang, Perak
 On the way to Bali...
 On the way to Tawau, Sabah

 
 Pulau Mabul, Sabah
 Mount Kinabalu, Sabah
 Mount Kinabalu, Sabah
Penang Island
*
*
*
and this is my favourite scene of all
view taken at Penang Wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad