Top Ad

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yummylicious Chicken Chop

Yesterday, I have ordered chicken chop from a friend of mind comes with it's gravy. So since hubby is not around (outstation), rice is not an essential meal for dinner plus it's KUMON day for Darin and Fiqri. I was so excited to add on the side dish for the chicken chop, so I prepared the coleslow and add some more breadcrumbs to the chicken to make it crispier. Chicken chop is not complete without french fries. I hurriedly went to Giant and looking for crinkle cut french fries. Surprisingly.....all of this kind sold out... what is left is the straight cut fries... Macam jeans pulak... so I don't really favour this type b'coz it will get very crisp when you fry them...I was looking for a brand with slightly thicker cutting...just grab it and pay.
When  I reached home, unpatiently fried the fries and started feeling weird. Why is the cutting like this...why that..why this ..questions starts popping from my mind...suddenly I taste the fries..and ohh no..right away look at the packaging and guess what????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
grrrrrr, its Ubi Kayu Goreng...hmmm terus patah semangat...
But let the ubi kayu stand alone...Look at the tempting fried chicken....can't wait to taste it....
And the mixed vegetables...add with butter, salt and pepper.......gulp..
and the blackpepper sauce with fav chilli sauce (Cap Arnab) ..can't get it in Shah Alam...must get it from hubby's hometown..
Ta...dahhhhh
and..this is my complete meal....
Thumb up from Daini to Mom.....
The chicken chop is recommended by me ... I will definitely going to buy again and prepare with more interesting side dish and my kids proposed I present this meal to hubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad