Top Ad

Monday, April 5, 2010

Kids at Play

Last Friday, after my Maghrib prayer, I went out of my room and OMG...mess is everywhere. My youngest two Dzafrel and Danisha (Isha) has innocently throw their toys all over the hall. The best part is that the toy basket is empty and now Dzafrel is inside the basket. They jump and giggle and thought that I was excited b'coz I'm snapping their photos. But who to be blame??? Kids and play cannot be separated...It's part of their learning process and they just need some space to play.
 
Not just their toys..all my cushions turns upside down and everything else are out of place...That chair in the picture suppose to lean on the wall. Dzafrel manage to move that chair with his own hand. He is so energetic.
The guilty faces.....Me should be the one who felt guilty..
.
.
.
.
.
.
b'coz of limited compound and space for kids to play at home,  last Sunday me and hubby decided to bring the kids to playground....I see smiling faces when they saw the ample space for them to run and shout...
Dzafrel and Daini
Danisha
Daini jumping and running...I wonder where are kid's energy comes from?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heard the familiar cling cling sound....Yuppp it's an ice cream man...So everybody got their ice cream including Mom and Baba..
The elder generation of my kids..Darin and Dzarif (Fiqri)
Dzafrel doesn't want to miss the bites...
Mmmm .... so yummy...
My younger generation...as they are just 13 months gap of age..they now look like twins (in size)
Mom and Baba in the game...I must confess...that I having a greeeaatttt time...
They ran as much as they wanted without worrying to hit something...
I am definitely going to have this play session as often as possible. Their childhood time cannot just be passed without something to remember and to me kids learn through playing...build networking and if we think back... This is what we've gone through during our childhood and these memories stay in our mind forever...To my lovely kids, Darin, Dzarif, Daini, Danisha & Dzafrel..mom and baba loves you all very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad