Top Ad

Monday, April 19, 2010

Crocs Shoes for Office Wear ?

I'm looking for brown leather shoes with medium heels for office wear. Can't find one yet.. Then saw this gold with suede leather chocolate bow crocs. Tried it on and its very comfy and suitable for lazy day to office. I wore this to office yesterday and few has noticed and say its cute.. so why not.. something for a change..
Coincidently, I have this burberry pattern tudung to match with my new crocs. It really makes my day...
I think I'll wear this as casual more often than for office wear. By the way it has dual purpose... so why not used as both...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wantеd to аsk if yοu eѵer hаνe аny
    isѕues ωith haсkers? Ϻy last blοg (worԁpress) waѕ hacked anԁ І endеԁ up losіng mаny months
    of hard wогk due to no bacκup. Do you have any solutіons to prevent hackerѕ?


    Look into my wеb blog - iphone repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blog post, I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by your unique choice of office wear! Who would have thought that crocs could blend comfort and style so seamlessly? Your description of the gold suede leather chocolate bow crocs sounds intriguing and the fact that they garnered compliments at the office is impressive. It's wonderful how you've found a way to incorporate your personal touch by matching them with a burberry pattern tudung. Your creativity is truly commendable.

    It's intriguing to see how fashion boundaries are being pushed, and your experience certainly opens up new possibilities for office attire. Thanks for sharing your delightful and unexpected fashion journey. Your insight makes me more open to thinking outside the box when it comes to dressing for work. And speaking of unconventional fashion finds, if you're interested in exploring a variety of unique footwear options, you might want to check out ohcrocs.com, an online shop that offers a range of crocs for different occasions. Who knows, you might stumble upon more versatile pieces like your chocolate bow crocs. Keep embracing your individuality and thank you for the fashion inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad