Top Ad

Monday, April 19, 2010

Crocs Shoes for Office Wear ?

I'm looking for brown leather shoes with medium heels for office wear. Can't find one yet.. Then saw this gold with suede leather chocolate bow crocs. Tried it on and its very comfy and suitable for lazy day to office. I wore this to office yesterday and few has noticed and say its cute.. so why not.. something for a change..
Coincidently, I have this burberry pattern tudung to match with my new crocs. It really makes my day...
I think I'll wear this as casual more often than for office wear. By the way it has dual purpose... so why not used as both...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wantеd to аsk if yοu eѵer hаνe аny
    isѕues ωith haсkers? Ϻy last blοg (worԁpress) waѕ hacked anԁ І endеԁ up losіng mаny months
    of hard wогk due to no bacκup. Do you have any solutіons to prevent hackerѕ?


    Look into my wеb blog - iphone repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad