Top Ad

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wishlist from London..

It's not a wishlist per say.. it's just something I wish. Actually a friend of mind will be leaving for London tomorrow for Business Trip... vis a vis...I grabbed this opportunity to get something from Harrods Nothing much... but have aimed for it for quite a while.



HARRODS London Bus Shopper (Medium) £14.95
Product Code: 1584499
• Decorated with a traditional London bus design, this shopper will take your daily essentials from A to B in style.
• Bus shopping bag
• London routemaster bus print
• Magnetic fastening
• Double handles
• H37.5cm x L29.5cm x D11cm

It's not about the shopping bag so much, but the truth is I missed London. How I wish I can be there, enjoying Royal Kebab in a small town called Barking. Barking is in East London. I was in UEL 1994-1997. London has it's own memories to me. I like the dulness, the cozy weather, the sound of the London Bus, London tube and train with Mind the Gap phrase, the coke which taste different from what we have here, Thornton Chocolate and Ice Cream dipped in crushed salty and crunchy nuts, M&S, fresh vegetables and the life there. One thing I have stopped to missed is Tesco . I have one nearby my house which has became my regular must visit spot for groceries shopping. Anyway...underneath my standing feet is the land of Malaysia. I still love Malaysia....


p/s : Dear friend, have a plesant trip and don't you dare forget my London Polyresin fridge magnet....

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog accidentally. Lurve reading it! I miss my students days in UK too, which is like ages ago and YES... the coke there taste different from here kan? When I read that I said I have to post a comment to this one! Have a nice day Ms Dots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad