Top Ad

Friday, October 29, 2010

E5SCAPE from my E5


This photo was taken on 24.8.2010 using my newly bought E5 camera.... now I'm, letting this pearl to someone else.... sob sob... I just used this phone for 2 months 6 days.... and just like how I got this from the shop , I want the new owner to feel the same.... everything in tact with complete accessories... still in box.... I hope this is a good buy for you....
*
*
*
*
Can you see the difference?? Let me tell you... the difference is I'm snapping these photo with my new but not new phone... why new but not new???.... because I'm buying from someone else too but this new phone is hardly used... back to the image quality.... looks better isn't it... at least this phone can be my realible snapper till my Olympus camera can be use.... some more it has bigger memory space...and a...
Carl Zeiss Tessar lense with 2.8/5.4 AF 5MP
Good bye babe.....
*
*
*

1 comment:

  1. Olla!!! Interested dgn inner yg ada awning? Do visit our blog http://pinkkouture.blogspot.com/ .Theres a lot of colours that suit you!!!If you are interested just drop me an email at pinkouture@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad