Top Ad

Friday, October 22, 2010

Wonderful Redemption @ Wondermilk®

With BiteMe Card... here what I got... Bite me card is a loyalty card issued by Wondermilk ... With every purchase of 1 box petite cupcakes (36 pcs) you'll get 1 stamp. And with cummulative of 12 stamps, you'll then entitled to redeem 12 pcs Maxi size cupcakes... Any flavour of your choice... 1 Maxi Cupcakes cost RM4.50 ... and I've save RM50++... What a wonderful redemption...Wondermilk offers a variety of nice design and superb taste cupcakes that suit any of your ocassion...
Some of the flavour I chose... Chocolate Orange, Chocolate Cheese, Red Velvet and Oreo...
This is Red Velvet Cupcakes... it's a bit dry but I like the less sweet taste of it... I still like the PinaColada flavour (Pineapple base) cupcake. Excuse me for the blurry photo...
 
These are other design of cuppcakes they have... This cakes were bought by Niz owner of (Life is Anakku) for her birthday yesterday... Look at the Blueberry cheesecake... look so yummy yummy hah?

Wondermilk is also nice place for hang out.... very cozy with retro interior deco style... the cafe smell so good with freshly bake cupcakes ... Try their Jacket potato and Cucumber coolness drink...That's my favourite.. you'll sure love it...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad