Top Ad

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craving for Cranberry Cheese @ The Loaf

Today Insya Allah I am fasting ... so my mind start to think about food already...then suddenly I remember the Cranberry Cheese @ The Loaf, Empire Shopping Gallery... right away thought to post this entry. Look at the variety of loaf they have... I just couldn't stop myself to choose few... Everything looks so tempting and freshly baked from the oven... While choosing my bread, one of the staff suggested me to pick the cranberry cheese. He said this is one of their hot sellers.

Cranberry cheese as narrated in the description card
"Soft butter rolls dough, with perfect combinations of selected premium dried cranberry, blend with our special home made cream cheese."

True enough, I like it... the cream cheese feeling just made me speechless... hmmm ahhh ooohhh...
They do sell homemade cookies ....
and cheese cupcakes too... but I didn't dare to even have a glance at it... maybe next time okay...
So these were our catch for the day...
It was about 11.00 am when we reached there, so it's a perfect timing to have something light to bite... my 2 kiddos definitely enjoy each bite of the bread.
Harus lah singgah Empire petang ni....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad