Top Ad

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Food Review - Little Cravings

It was 4.00 pm after me and enche hubby finished our movie at GSC 1 Utama for The Legend is Born : Ip Man. We still haven't had our lunch... so looking for something lite to eat and found this tiny cute restaurant Little Cravings.

Name of Restaurant : Little Cravings
Location : Lower Ground Floor, New Wing, 1 Utama
Theme : Penang Hawker Style
Menu Ordered : Assam Laksa , Mee Rebus, Barley Lime and Chendol.
Price Range : Medium Upper
Overall Rating : 4 star
Food Review :  For the Assam Laksa, I just like the authentic taste of it.. enche hubby did not quite like the mee rebus.. but when I taste it.. somehow rather I like it.... at first I thought it was a Baba Nyonya Melaka typical stall coz it has range of kueh.. but then when I saw the Rojak Buah with the special keropok... I think it's Penang influenced already.. but unlucky me coz the Rojak has finished ... slllurppp

The yummy Assam Laksa - RM8.90
Mee Rebus - RM8.90
Chendol - RM3.50
shhh plan to come again for the Rojak Buah....

1 comment:

  1. Halo and thanks for visiting here.. will do so immediately finish writing this comment...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad