Top Ad

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Posh breakfast

I never had Subway sandwiches for breakfast. So last saturday.. on the way to office..I thought why not try the sandwich.. especially when you really in need for something good to motivate you to go to office on saturday and it's not an ordinary saturday.. it's 1st of May... means it's Labour Day.. but for unavoidable circumatances.. have no choice but to go to work. So my idea of having this sandwich is workable.. plus the price is just RM6.50 and it includes coffee. So I chose the Parmesan Oregano bread with egg and something.. Can't remember... Seriously... I'm full till lunch... The taste is so yummy...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wait till you see what's inside...

What an idea to kick start your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad