Top Ad

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ip Man 2

Remember when I blog about the last two movies that I watched??? I mentioned I'm gonna watch When in Rome ... don't know what happen.. I think we missed the boat. It wasn't in any of TGV cinema so we tried GSC. Last Friday hubby promised to accompany me watching that movie in GSC 1 Utama. Look around the cineplex... there's no sign or promo ad about When in Rome.. nothing at all... I have no clue on what to be watched while I am in the queue... suddenly hubby said just buy the Ip Man 2 (18)... I have no choice but to just agree.. and I thought I just going to sleep during the movie as I am not really an action movie fan... But I am wrong.. I did not sleep at all.. the movie is not that bad .. and it was based on a true story... it's full house and it's worth it...
Another movie hubby suggested was Iron Man 2.. but frankly, he said he did favour this kind of movie so much.
The Ip Man 2 Popcorn... There must be something special about this movie...
I hope there will produce Ip Man 3 soon featuring Bruce Lee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad