Top Ad

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.... Another Wishlist from London....

At last.... after all the hassle ... I got my clark shoes landed in the land of Malaysia.... at first, I asked a friend of mine to buy this shoe for me while he is London.. but my request is a bit last minute and he couldn't be able to squeeze this Silver Beech Metallic Leather Clark Shoes into his luggage anymore... his flight was delayed because of the Iceland Volcano and...I thought that's it... however, I can't get this shoe out of my mind. Dropped by clark outlet here but can't seems to find this particular shoe...luckily my neighbour went to London last week ad manage to asked her to buy this damn awesome shoe for me....It was so comfy but after your first wear it squeak like mad.... it's so loud that people standing 100mtrs - 200mtrs away can hear you walk... Wore twice to office but that's it... it totally not advisable... It doesn't matter the look and it's comfy outweigh it's disadvantage....
Clark outlet is everywhere in London.. it's just like Bata in Malaysia.... but mine was born in St Andrew Scotland.... lucky me b'coz the pound sterling rate has gone down... no offer for this shoe, so pay for the normal price but still cheaper than back here in Malaysia...
All in all I am truly satisfied and thanks to Manja who kindly bought this shoe for me.. and she is so kind to give back my change of £2 and some chocolates from Thorntons.... Now I can have a good night sleep... it's so me, when I want something, I will never stop trying to find any possible way to get the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad