Top Ad

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My new gadget

When I am too excited , I  am not be able to write.. can't get the right sentence out of my mind.. more than   5 times I wrote then erase....what makes me so excited? out of no where this thing has became the new occupants of my handbag..... sleek and chic...
Samsung GALAXY Tab...

Special thanks to enche hubby for this. It's not my birthday yet... but he said this is a special gift for me from him.... alhamdulillah.... At least it helps to calm myself to start my day tomorrow... Thank you dear....
 I've never had internet on phone before..that's why I'm not a bb or I Phone user... but with this I need access for Internet browsing.. so for trial, I just got this prepaid internet... and get online right away...yeeeeaaahhooooo......
*
*
*

8 comments:

  1. weeewwiitt.. akhirnya dapat jugak galaxy tab.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu la pasal..memang dah aim lama. But this is unexpected. Orang dah belikan, kita terima.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wokeh... sudah ada android... dari galaxy... sila bukak browser... dan google for applanet...

    lepastu masuk site tu dia akan download satu software... applanet nama dia... sila install di galaxy tab anda... dan nikmati... errrrr... software bebayar yang free... hehehe.. sekian terima kasih....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ala niz, pinjam je hasan punya ipad, lagi best per..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edan, thanks for the tip, kalau tak faham nanti consult you. IT expert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam perkenalan. Thanks sudi jengah blog i. Ni lawatan balas la lebih kurang hihi. I follow you ye and minta izin add your blog to my bloglist...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai Unaizah.. thanks for dropping by... you're most welcome to add me in your bloglist.. thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad