Top Ad

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch at Italiannies

Another special lunch just for three of us... lunch for welcome back and lunch for leaving? Which one? anything is possible... this was unplanned... so, with the limited time to think, we chose the most convinient place to go... when 2 persons think of the same place... yup... majority win.. we went to Italiannies....

Inside my heart
Yes... I wanted to go to this place since I was 23... (has Italiannies exist at that time??)
Yes... I love Italian food (the pasta, olive oil, pizza, tomato sauce, herbs etc)
My wish has come true... I nearly slap myself .... hmm it's real
I'm so damn happy.....
*
*
*
*
*
Joining me was K NorC
*
*
and K Sue....
*
*
I just discovered that eating plain bread with olive oil plus herbs + balsamic vinegar taste great.... I like this kind of thing... less is more...
*
*
*

and this is
Toasted Bruschetta
Homemade Tuscan bread topped with marinated tomatoes, pesto sauce and parmesan cheese...
click here for full menu...
and the main course is the
Spicy Roasted Chicken
*
*
and
Fettucine Amatriciana
*
*
We ordered 2 meals for three... the portion is big enough for us to share.... Thanks to K Sue for this lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad