Top Ad

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wordless Nemo - Ariel Combo

I was here in September 2009 celebrating farewell for Mazlinda... it was almost 1 and a half year back then.. and I was here again yesterday with my friends celebrating someone's farewell. Someone whom I know very well...Same table,same time but different day,month and year.. how time flies.. Why I have to be in this sad moment everytime... moment which I want to avoid but at the same time felt that I can't ran away from this. The only way out is just going through it and  keep going.... no turning back...

*
*
*
The last time
*
*
*
and this time
*
*
*


the last time
*
*
*
and this time....
*
*
I felt everything was rewinded and if I have the option, I'll choose to press the stop button or at least pause....but that doesn't seems to happen... so joining us for lunch were all my closest friends... Manja, Zai, Ojan, Sazzy, Anis, Rhema, Sue,Ikin, Anjang, Zana and Ena.. The rest of my post will remained wordless though now is already Thursday...
*
*
My meal
Nemo - Ariel Combo
Grilled Fish + Prawn with Garlic Butter Sauce
*
*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad