Top Ad

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yummy french toast




How to make real good french toast? I am still not able to figure out what is the best mixture and method to make best french toast. My benchmark of good french toast is from red bean bag.. Served with caramelised berries and banana, with a spill of maple syrup.... not oily... It is just perfect.. Can have two sets of these during lunch...

My real concern :

What is the best bread to use?
What do we put in the mixture? Is it just yolk, white eggs only, both? Add whipped cream? Add milk?
Do we bake or pan grilled or what?
Do we deep or spread the batter?
Some use flour?

Soon to be dapur magika kak lin's project.. Insya Allah... but give me a little bit more time to do expand my research on this... until such time happened... I will choose to have my favourite french toast from red bean bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad