Top Ad

Friday, November 21, 2014

Buffet dinner at Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur


 


Sometime last month, we had dinner at Majestic Hotel , KL. We were treated by our Big Boss for her promotion. Otherwise, I'm not sure whether I'll be here in the first place.... The buffet spread is great... They served full range Japanese menu, which is my favourite among all, Italian, Chinese, Indian, International, Malay of course and some other menu from other parts of the world.... 

I can't described more than the picture above for their desserts.... it has so much variety and it is being served by... just like when you buy over the counter... that gives the freshness and untouched by others... really I'm spoiled by choices they have.






Fruits.....






This is what I took from Japanese counter... repeated 3 times to get more... 






and after eating so much of Japanese, I had this bit .. and that's it





Then I'm back to the dessert counter..... they have more than 12 flavours of premium ice-cream served including my favourite scoop, pistachio flavour.... 







It is recommended to have buffet here with your special one... heard the price is quite reasonable and food served are fresh ... no doubt on the variety of food they offered and cozy ambiance came with the package...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad