Top Ad

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fat burning herbal drink




For my age, it is very easy to gain weight and requires triple effort to loose every pound that I gained. I don't need to eat to gain weight... even if I am just breathing , it can contribute to the number on the weighing scale... sigghhh ... so anything that could help me to control my weight will be initiated... as long as it is doable and practical.

This is what I have been boiling for daily consumption....

My herbal tea made of

Green tea
Young ginger
Cumin
Mint leaves

Boil everything to simmer, stir anti clockwise, than finally add mint leaves for fresh taste and fragrance... 





Recite bismillahirrahmanirrahim before drink.. Enjoy every sip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad