Top Ad

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Phalaenopsis Blooms of Purity





Finally, I managed to have a pot of White Phalaenopsis featuring hints of blush pink on the flipside of the petals in my house.... it's my dream pot and special thanks to my friend who bought this for me from Floristika, Bangsar.... the blooms has been there for almost 15 days.... and it keeps blooming each day..... some call it a Moth Orchids...

Some descriptions on Phalaenopsis that I googled..........

"Pure white Phalaenopsis, featuring hints of blush on the flipside of the bloom, presents unequivocal beauty for the beholder. With its charm, purity and brightness, it makes a perfect piece for the elegant home, which will make heads turn at the next house party"
 
"Nothing can compare to the graceful elegance of pure white Phalaenopsis in full bloom.  Phalaenopsis white orchids are among the easiest plants to grow indoors. Placed next to a simple piece of furniture, their subtle glow will illuminate the room."

"White Phalaenopsis Orchid blooms with exquisite white flowers to create a stylish simplicity and grace. A stunning white single stem Phalaenopsis Orchid plant showcases its gorgeous exotic blooms which  creates a look of natural elegance that conveys sweetest sentiments"


I have nothing to conquer on the above statements.... very true and very me... haha.... if possible I want everything in my house to be in white colour.... with a hinge of grey ...



If anyone ever interested to get this pot of purity, you can visit Floristika in Bangsar.. contact detail provided below....

Floristika.Com.My Sdn Bhd
16, Jalan Liku, Off Jlan Riong, Bangsar
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-2287 6113
Fax: +603-2287 7213
Website: here
Location map: here.

(From highway along Jalan Bangsar to KL - after Tenaga National Berhad, look out for Wisma Dicklin, turn left into Jalan Riong where you will pass by China Press. Take the first turning into Jalan Liku. Floristika's building is just behind NST).


Back to my Phalaenopsis..... I placed it at the entrance corner of my house... the stalk is a bit lengthy and slanted... it's quite difficult to capture the full length of the plant..... somehow , it matches my poster which we bought in Bali.... but it is frangipani...or the scientific name for it is Plumeria... I love that flower too... plant it in my garden as well....






Bought this too for my dining........






Sent the canvas for framing.. may be I should consider to get the painter to paint the phalaenopsis for me.... good idea....





and this my frangipani plant in my tiny garden......





I just can't  help eying on these petals..... it somehow gives me the calmness effect to me.....





wherever I go.... if ever I saw the Phalaenopsis.... I will not get away from it before I snap some photos with it.... these photos were taken in Hotel Aryaduta, Medan... the Phalaenopsis is everywhere .... every corner.....






 







us with Phalaenopsis.......the Blooms of Purity.................





Morale..... as i wrote more than 10 times for the word Phalaenopsis.... I shall try by hard to memorise the word forever..... Phalaenopsis.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad