Top Ad

Friday, August 23, 2013

Blueberry muffins


Thinking of what to bake yesterday after work..... actually,  I am so tempted to make blueberry muffins since monday.... all the ingredients required I have it at home except for the fresh blueberries.... Have been looking for this at nearby supermarket but none of them have it on shelf.... Until I cannot stand anymore, walk through the fruit wholesaler behind my office and got it..... yes I'm baking a muffin.. so what's the big deal....there isn't a big deal at all...except that it's my first time baking muffin... I must thank my mum who lent her kitchen aid mixer...making baking easier that I thought how it should be...

Got the recipe from Simply Scratch....

Blueberry Muffins

Ingredients
1/2 butter (125 gm) unsalted
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1tsp salt
1 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups multipurpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 cup blueberry



 Methods

Beat butter and sugar 
Add egg, one at a time
Add vanilla essence, salt and baking powder
Add 1 cup of flour
Then pour in milk
Add the remaining flour
and lastly add the blueberries which has been powdered with 1 tbs of flour.
Put the mixture into the paper cups...
Sprinkle brown sugar on top (optional)

Bake 15-17 minutes at 160 degree
Makes : 20 cups







 .
.
.
.
.
.
freshly baked from the oven




 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not bad for my first attempt...not bad at all



 .
.
.
.
.
fluffy
not sweet
smells good

I just love it



 .
.
.
.
.
.
How I wish I have a vanilla ice cream to go with this... look at the melted blueberries.... so fresh and yummy


 .
.
.
.
.
.


Here's my little munchkin with 2 muffins in her tiny hands....
Thank you mum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad