Top Ad

Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 15th Anniversary...1998-2013


There's something special about 1st Syawal this year..... 8th August 2013 is our 15th years anniversary.... on the day we were solemnized way back in 1998.... time flies and I didn't believe that our marriage ticker has reached 15 years ... for me there was no special plan for celebration, or fine dine or even a gift for him except for a wish.... I kept reminding my self and him that our anniversary will be on the first hari raya this year. But not more than just a reminder.....

To my surprise, upon his willing, enche hubby has a little surprise for me.... he handed me this tiny box right after I seek for his forgiveness after Solat Eid-Fitr....after the confessions of all my wrong doing to him....I got a  gift in return...I was speechless and trying very hard not to let my tears drop... and he was saying that "sorry dear for no special "baju raya" that  I could find for you but I have this for you... hopes you like it".... lagila rasa nak nanges.. Syukur Alhamdulillah dengan nikmat yang kau anugerahkan, Ya Rabbi... 

Frankly I don't really care what's inside the box ... I just felt so happy whenever he bought something for me... yesss... it's a gift from him....thank you Bi for the lovely thoughts........







To my dearest enche hubby..... thanks for the 15 years of happiness, may the Blessings of Allah fills our marriage with peace, barakah and happiness till Jannah....thanks to Allah for granting us these 5 adorable kids that fills our life with endless happiness...I am contented for these boon granted to us and our hope that your Mercy will always be with us to guide our kids to succeed dunia dan akhirat... ameen.....




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 
*Picture was taken on the day of our 15th Anniversary.... 8 August 2013

2 comments:

  1. Congrats kak lin & abg wan yang always romantik.Doa yat selalu semoga kalian ke jannah bersama.Siyes rasa nak nanes baca entry ni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yat... your doa is the greatest gift for us....ameen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad