Top Ad

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cooking Class at Dapur Magika Kak Lin

It was never cross my thoughts having cooking class in my house... what more if the class is leaded by myself.... it was all started from friends personal requests to have a hands on cooking experience in my house....  they prefer to try preparing foods on their own for food they ate during their visit to my house occasionally....sometime its their kids who requested for the same dish over and over again....so mummy has no choice except to learn and repeatedly do this again and again....

For whatever reasons.... I take this as a challenge.... I am more than happy to guide through step by step cooking... it was an informal session.. they agreed to buy all the ingredients and I'll share with them the techniques.... I have once referred them to my blog for recipe... but to them that is very theoretical..... they prefer to have a practical hands on so that they can pick up the tricks and tips along the way......better way of learning too....

For this session , the first ever livecast from Dapur Magika Kak Lin....we'll be preparing two all time favourite dishes

1. Lasagne

&

2. Mini Chicken Pie

I have two friends on board.... Fieza and K Sally.... thanks to both of you for the trust.. I felt honoured and thanks to Icah for accompanying us for morale support....

I let the two ladies to take charge and lead their show from the beginning till then end of the session. 

Step 1 : Preparing Ragu and Bechamel Sauce for Lasagna


 



Step 2 : Layering the Lasagne sheets with the sauce



 


Step 3 : While baking the lasagne, prepare the filling for mini pie...




Step 4 : Mould the pastry roll and place them on the baking tray





Step 5 : Happy faces after successfully baked the lasagne and mini pie





and the outcome being........


Soooooo goooood!!!! thumb up ladies..... we'll try more recipes together.....


Mini Chicken Pie.....





and the Lasagne.....





Well done ladies..... next to go Cheesy Chili Crab with Mantao Bread and Blueberry Muffins....opps not forgetting Icah's request for Mini fruit tart







oppps before I forgotten.... special thanks to K Sally for the yummy chicken rendang... memang terbaekkkk... must learn the secret from her also....

Tonight, I'll be making Lasagne and Chicken Pie again...this time not for class but for my order...... Alhamdulillah rezeki bulan Syawal.. tak putus-putus orang order....and making this again the following day for my pot luck dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad