Top Ad

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sambutan Ulangtahun (SUT) EOCM @ Lumut

My daily routine has now changed since I start working at this new place... I thought I wanted to stop from any activities until I have settled down adapting to this new working environment... All I wanted to do during weekend is just to be at home grasp all my energy back to start work on Monday....

But enche hubby was so keen to join this SUT of EOCM and I felt that's quite okay because we have this public holiday on Monday.... and I'm writing this entry to occupy my resting time before going to market as what I normally do.
So packed our things and off we go... me and enche hubby + my 5 kiddos....

Konvoi start at COE, PROTON... hmm I thought I've never got a chance to step in this place for the next one year or two... but this place is close to me.. and I felt so attached here... meeting familiar faces and some didn't even know that I have officially left this place... I let them thought that way and pretend as if thing has just been normal.... he he... but deep inside I felt "self isolated". I mean I can feel that I'm no longer belong to this family... just there to watch from far....

Let's put what I felt aside.... it happened that Dato' MD was there for other functions... tak melepaskan peluang untuk bergambar dengan Dato'. He felt so proud for the Exorian to be the indirect ambassador for the indirect advertising and promotions of PROTON's brand...
*
*
*
A few words from Dato' MD to EOCM's President......witnessed by enche hubby... he he nak jugak interframe....
*
*
Registration
*
*
and the goodie back distributions
*
*
*
my kiddos and Lotus
Papil almost freak out when he saw these cars in real
and not so big as the normal car
*
*
Isha and Papil
*
*
*
okay back to EOCM konvoi

I just want to share about the Konvoi to Lumut.... have anyone of you experience a konvoi?

Marshall ?
Boogie Car?
Lampu Tukar Ganti?
Hot Car? Zero Car?
Pilot Car?
Last Car?
Marking?

sound interesting right? these are all the terms and position for Marshalls during konvoi... it's not easy to maneveur 90 cars to destinations... obviously somebody got to play a part in making sure the konvoi went smooth.....
Konvoi flag off at COE at arond 9.30am heading towards Marina Island Resort Pangkor.... we reach there at about 3.30pm.
It's an apartment style resort hotel.. still new and the whole are is just developed.. so very bare and less tree... so you can expect how hot it is... The room is very spacious... and suitable for family...
*
*
*
The pools are pretty small.... see how crowded is the pool... I can see more human heads than the blue water.... shoulder to shoulder...
*
*
*
I manage to persuade the kids not to be in that pool for a long time ... instead, I thought it's a good idea to get the kids in the bubble bath.... more enjoyable and mama and baba can relax a bit.... sambil layan "Tab"...
We had the Gala Dinner that night with "Colourful" theme.. as a show of support to organizer, I chose to wear this rainbow colourful scarf....
*
*
photo with all the committee members (except me).. with the anniversary cake...
 from left : me, Azah (Nazaqil's wife), Lela (Mr Pres's wife), and Ari's wife
*
*
*
*
Overall... we had great time....
Congratulations
to all the committee who has done a great job
to make this event a success
Wishing all the EOCM members
Selamat Ulang Tahun Ke-2
wishing you for a greater success in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad