Top Ad

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Facts or Myth

Good morning all.... flipping through today's newspaper and happen to read this survey on men's perceptions towards their dream girl.... apparently there is a distinctions of factors between 
"what they like to see"
and what they called as
"wife figure".
When they talk about what they like to see..mostly touch on the physical and appearance of a lady... but when they were asked about their future wife... their focus have shifted to the "intangible features"...

To me ideally, perhaps women can have both.... for example... women with nice body figures, long hair , with career and can also cook.. all in one package.... but men are sometimes a bit possesive... even you have all of the above...they choose to keep it for themselves and not willing to share their wife's beauty with others....Let's see what most of the respondents have to say .....
*
*
*
*
are you one of them?
then, it will be a good points for yourself to be loved by your hubby.....
*
*
*
*
so where do I benchmark myself??
I know nobody's perfect...
Let me share something.... a bit personal
Recently,I was asked to described my self in casual...
for the Group announcement
as a new joiners to my new office
I have not given an option to be excluded...
no choice to get away with it....
it's a must

this was like 3 weeks ago....
and this is what I described myself....
so bear with me
Independently and sincere from my heart...
Warning for those who can't take it...
just bluuueeekkk yourself or click X on top right corner*
*
*
what????
perasan..... not perasan...
kebetulan.... he he...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad