Top Ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Birthday of Farah Yasmin



Happy 10th birthday Farah... seeing you grown up makes me feel older... but that's the fact.... knowing you from a small little girl... and today you can dictate and request for your birthday party theme... good choice my dear... to have "Parisian Chic and Moustache" as your personalized birthday theme... felt very special and honoured to be invited to your exclusive birthday party with tremendous food served... all UMA were present and that's about it... celebrating with close friends which tighten the bond which has been built for years...

Can't help to break the rules.. 2nd photos in a post... but too good to ignore... my and my three daughters.... btw, Daini (next to me is the besties of Farah)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad