Top Ad

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Private Screening Harry Potter

First.....before I begin...I shall devote my sincere apologies to my friend IK, WJ and Mr Z for last minue back off from our team.. I suppose to be in the Shah Alam exciting race last Saturday.. but for an unavoidable reasons... can't be there...

Well good to know that you guys had fun throughout the race..... with so many interesting activities.... I miss the Hip Hop and the Ikan Rebus bit.....

So where am I?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, I got last minute invitation for the Private Screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. RBS as the main sponsor..... Light meal provided.... and here we are at the unknown restaurant.... after a few snap of photos... then my camera shows a low battery warning... and that's it... left me with no camera... my spare battery was equally low... really dissapointed and.... can't help much except to just enjoy moment together....



Special thanks to Nizam for the exclusive session... I must confess that I'm not a Harry Potter fan... in fact I don't quite sure whether I can stay awake till the movie end.....to me it such a no big deal...... what's more important is to get together with friends....

The session started with the makan-makan and why don't we peep what has been served for us.....one thing funny... we expect the lunch to be served somewhere else... with the western food ... table overlooking the KLCC fountain..... but he he .. not so bad....the food was nice .....

one of it is ....a dish made of Mr. Potato


.
.
.
.
and a thin crust pizza



For the rest of the foods... just zoom in your eyes to the plates.....
Chicken drummet
Fried Beehon
Tempura
Nachos
etc.

.
.
.
.
Good to see Datin Hanizah's joining us.... vogue as usual.......

.
.
.
.
then at 2.00pm we all started queeing for the movie already....


So bye all..... we're going to enjoy the movie..... with the popcorn and drink as a compliment....


Note : I guess I need more plain tops in black so that I look slimmer a bit... I think I put on weight... luckily Ramadhan is just around the corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad