Top Ad

Monday, July 4, 2011

On what I crave and craze about

Wuhoooo..... knock knock... who's there.... Ms Dot... yeah Ms Dot is back..... actually... for the past one week I'm busy with my work.... schedules for submission coming along are pretty tight....plus series of meeting to attend... so by night I do nothing except just  to get a good night sleep....

and on top of that... I am busy completing my research.. wow that's sound serious... further studies ke?  no no... actually I'm busy searching for a handbag.... I'm in a critical stage of looking for a handbag.... my current bag simply need urgent replacement.... so this blog and web hopping has been occupying most of my time going through any website of my interest....

First, I went to the official website..... then search for a personal shopper that can give me a good bargain price.... then to mudah.com to see any opportunity of buying my wish handbag at a lower price..... than repeat the whole processs again and again .. why do I have to get into all these troubles.....

Simple answer .... I am looking for something that is worth it to buy and within my budget... obviously, I don't have to this if I have surplus cash to grab whatever I want..... so these are amongst the reasons for taking me such a long time to get to final decision.....

I am trying to get a good handbag.. at least from one of the top brand
I am a bit premature in buying this kind of handbag.....
try to find something which is within my budget
A handbag which fits for all (office wear, casual etc.)
A handbag that can have to be purchase oversea to get it at lower or discounted price
I am not up to date in fashion...
I am first time in everything.....

so that leaves me hours and hours of reading and searching for info which just gives me much confusion and best thing is that I am still undecided..... never mind...let's put that aside.......but at least it's coming to an end now.....

all of the above was written yesterday... and tadaaahhh... this morning something miracle happen... a friend of mine who came back from Paris brought back my bag which I ordered from another friend who also went to Paris but expected to be back next week... they somehow met up there and yup I got my Longchamp bag a week earlier... pheww.... at least I can use this bag until I got my coach bag delivered in 2-3 weeks time....

This is supposed to be my telekung bag.... but I don't care...I'm going to use it as my handbag ... I know it' a bit off key.... but let it be...

What??? yeah I just said my coach bag... yeahh, I have decided to place a pre order Coach Handbag from a cute Personal Shopper from Sueklshop (her facebook Syuhada Azrule) whom happen to be enche hubby's office mate....

Ordered F15083 Soho Pleated Signature Large Lynne Hobo in Black Colour......

Then.. Insya Allah in 3 weeks time this will arrive .....


Note : Picca googled and I am hope I got the authentic one....


I can't wait to stuff my things inside this bag...... because it has so many compartments, I know for sure that I'll take everything out before I can find something I need like my car key, handphone or whatever....

Then with these two coming.... left me with my final mission which I will only realise it by early next year.... it's going to be my
LV Galliera PM
or
.
.
.
LV Totally MM.
.
.
and this is my dream handbag....
.
.
.


In between the "busy ness" I'm facing...... I have something for you alls for snack bites...

Grilled Corn

Ingredient
Sweet Corn
Mayoinnaise
Paprika
Salt
Pepper
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Best if you grilled them on charcoal... but this is the best I have.... baked in my tiny toaster oven....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and to my surprise
.
.
it turned out to be great.....
.
.
and taste so yummy....
.
.
.
sorry for the ups and downs, mix and match post..... this surely indicate how terribly my condition be in this mix kind of feeling..... tulis pun campur aduk...

5 comments:

  1. oo dah beli coach.. hmmm must get one.. berkenan kak chik nyer... mmg cita rasa ku lah... tatau la bila leh dpt.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niz,
    apa model yang kak cik beli tu? Meh sini aku cek kan harganye berapa RM. B kan on the way. Apa lagi kasi angkat la satu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah tau harganya.. **** duit sy tak cukup.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious piece
    of writing on building up new website.

    Here is my website - longchamp luggage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    My web blog borse longchamp prezzi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad