Top Ad

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

48 hours maidless...

Life without maid can be therapeutic....but can't exceed 48 hours.....that's the limit for me... at least as for now...while my kids are still in school and I have 2 toddlers to handle.... my maid off for leave last weekend and that left us one family... we still have 7 heads to go... bear with me of pictureless experience of my 2 days without a helper....

Tips no 1....

You got to have a balance of short outdoor activities and at home... too much of either can be chaotic.....

So here goes my list of activities I had for the past weekend.

On Friday night, we brought the kids out for picnic.... it's a pot luck kind of picnic... at night, and suppose to have karaoke in a package...but due to rainy weather.... the karaoke was put on hold.... it's actually the EOCM TT....

kids brought along their waveboard, scooters to get on the move....
ooopppsss mind my forgetfulness.... actually I do have some photos for the night....




that's my boy with the waveboard
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
night at the park.....

and the picnic
.
.
.
.
.


and for the next day...... Darin had her 2 days UPSR clinic and me have a lunch date with fwends.... too bad that I have make plans before I knew that my maid was going on leave.....so that left enche hubby with 4 kids to take care..... When I came home , I saw that he has packed some food for the kids....then I thought that was not so bad....

Come the next day..... I took a step of adventure to open a booth at Pasar Tani... selling all my kiddos preloved clothes..... as a preparation for Raya.... I need to clear off their clothes before I bought new one for Raya.... so again enche hubby has to take care of my kiddos...

and I'm surprised for the overwhelmed response... macam goreng pisang panas... everything was cleared within 40 minutes.... alhamdulillah I got almost RM3++ on that day....

I let go my 2 Guess handbags..... for RM30 each.... that was it....

Felt so happy coz my mission accomplished... to clear things and to get some token out of it at the same time spare a portion for charity....

Weeehooo.....end of this week off to Bandung for raya shopping... not for myself... but more for the kids....

It's still early to go home.... then pop up an idea....why don't go for picnic? again? yeah this time to Kuala Langat area to dip into cooling waterfall.....

Just bought something to bite, pack some clothes... and yup here we go...... we had so much fun out there...

Back to Shah Alam at around 4:00pm, then got a call from EOCM member for short TT at Taman Tasik Shah Alam... once again bring the kids to playground....while having the TT....

By the time we got home, it was almost 6:00 pm.... I felt of loading some clothes into the washing machine..... which I have not done it for so long..... miss the thrill of doing it... and felt so occupied, relaxed and satisfied.... lost the connection.... let it be.....

while stretching my leg and lipat kain in front of the TV..... my maid is back and everything resume as normal.....that's the end of the 48 hours without my maid......


5 comments:

  1. I feel you hihihi. My maid of 6 years resigned and now is working at my mother in law's restaurant. Ada pro & cons la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unaizah....
    Yeah....exactly agree with the pro and cons
    with working and 5 kids.... i just thought of taking the pro and bear with cons....Ms Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 is good man heheh i tak pernah lak jual brg2 yang ada ni i selalu pass merata ja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermayum,
    yup rm300. Just for 2 woven bags of kids clothes and a basket of mine and enche hubby's stuff plus my 2 handbags. Alhamdulillah rezeki.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad