Top Ad

Friday, July 22, 2011

Chelsea Asia Tour 2011

Hmmm hmmmm..... hello friday to everyone... my body felt like floating in the air.... lack of rest and stay up late just because we went to watch the

Chelsea vs Malaysia

at Bukit Jalil Stadium last night. Seriously football is not my thing at all....I don't quite appreciate the excitement of watching live match .... the least of my involvement in football perhaps during world cup .... and my favourite team is Germany....and I only watch them on ASTRO stadium...then.. when Germany is out of game.... choose another team to support during final match... very the lalang.... have no specific favourite team.... and I don't even have a shirt that indicated I am a fan of any team....owh I think I got one.... it was Brasil... got it during Futsal match I'm in.... that was it.... 


Here's my confession.... yeah I know something about world cup....very minimal... but I know nothing about EPL, European League .... so I don't even know any players from both team.... I heard the crowd screaming when their favourite players make an appearance.... but just couldn't bother......they are just the same....


I have not been to stadium for football match for ages.... I think I remembered watching Selangor match way back in 1996... or what.....masa tu Azman Adnan tengah hot...zaman ada pemain import lagi.... be there not because of football but to impress my husband to be (at that time) that I like what he likes.... and want to spent time with him.... the match is secondary... being next to him is the priority......


Same principle applied yesterday.... after few times heard him reiterating his intention.... I don't think I can't totally ignore his request... tickets compliment from my SIL (thanks Maybank)..... here we are... in fact I felt really honoured to accompany him there.... I read few bloggers have the same experience like mine.... so I knew that I'm not just the one....


The crowd were quite orderly... no problem of getting seats... though it's a bit way up..... but may be due to age factor... I just couldn't stand the noise.... in fact I couldn't stop thinking .... all the negatives thoughts came to mind.... the game has not even started....

what if this people loose their control
what if I couldn't escape from here...
what if I got fainted
what if I got suffocated due to not enough oxygen
what if I got step on...
what if I got lost...
what if I got heart attack...
what if these people go beyond limit.... 

I have no choice except to calm down my self... and try to deviate my focus to other things... like taking photos, update fb.... gosh... no internet connections... so I have no other choice except to watch the match..... and surprisingly I got blend with the crowd....  I'm shock to hear me screaming... not that I wanted to... but it comes naturally..... then immedaiately all my negatives feeling gone and that's about it.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and few shots for me and enche hubby....

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
and more piccas peeps.....







.
.
.
and to my dear enche hubby.... thanks for everything......


.
.
.
.
.
and sekadar selingan... harus mencari sesuatu untuk alas perut... and we found this... at least something which is serve hot....
Celup-Celup
a stick of something eat with a dip
.
.
.
.

and I am glad that today is Friday.... finally , the moment of awaiting has come.... off to Bandung tomorrow.... Bali Haven Factory Outlet, Pasar Bahru, Restoran Kampung Daun, Rumah Mode, Rumah Mode...Rumah Mode...... hopefully everything goes as plan.... Insya Allah....

all checked except for packing...
Passport
Air Asia Iterenary
(never spell this correct coz don't even bother what the correct one is)
Agoda Vouchers
Rupiah Notes
List of Factory Outlets...
List of things to buy....

be back on Tuesday.... so see ya peepas... take care
...(shhhhh if you notice I wore T-shirt wrote Jakarta during last night match)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad