Top Ad

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ramadhan Day 17 @ Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam

Today is a bit special. I was invited by enche hubby to accompany him for Iftar invitation at Concorde Hotel , Shah Alam. Normally I am quite reluctant to dine out during Ramadhan especially when my kids were  not around.. but not @ Concorde. I have made all the necesaary arangement for the kids and here we are .....
The next para ni is interframe by enche hubby.... tumpang lalu sikit yea.....

Ni bukan Oyster.. Tapi kupang.. salah ambik gambar.. he he.. Tapi yang best memang ada Oyster kat sini.. dengan harga RM 79++ with Oyster, Lamb, Sup Gear Box lagi.. memang worth it.. Concorde Hotel S.Alam ni always full house every year... So diaorang nih sombong sikit.. kalau booking 30 orang.. then yang datang 15 orang jer.. tetap kena bayar for 30 person... tak sepatutnya berlaku... suppose just charge total person la kan.... Any way... all food was so delicious.. Ada life band lagik... boleh joget gak kalau tak malu.. huaaa

Okay, I continue from here...

First thing first I go for this dim sum... just love it... Still berasap lagi dalam wooden steamer tu...

Then I go for this Lok Lok... to me Lok Lok is something very similar to Yong Tao Fu but serve with clear soup. You may add noodles to these Lok Lok...
Sate ni saja je ai snap.. tak makan pun.. sebab bila open house hari raya.. this is one of the menu yang wajib ada... so ai reserve untuk makan pada hari raya nanti.
Ni la sup gear box yang diperkatakan oleh enche hubby tu.. they even serve this with straw so that you can sedut the lemak dalam tulang sum-sum tu....
My last choice for the day is the Sotong Kangkung and kerang rebus....
At first glance memang nampak macam banyak sangat food .. but after the third round , I have no idea what to eat. Then I started to look for stall outside... I took the sotong kangkung and lamb. Kambing golek ni memang my all time favourite.. but this time black pepper sauce dia kurang power.

For the desserts I only took a scoop of an ice cream eat with tapai pulut and that's it... There are many other dish which I purposely didn't pay attention to it.. becuase why... I don't want to ruin my own diet plan.. hmm I almost hit the targeted weight...

Hmm ni deviate sikit dari topic.. dah alang-alang cakap pasal diet ni. ai happy gila sebab baju favourite ai size S dah boleh pakai... YAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad