Top Ad

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hai Thien Craving

Finally... we had a chance to taste the most well known chinese cuisine in Perlis.... located just next to Langkawi Jetty and here we are..... heard a lot about this restaurant and I've been craving for this since a year ago.....

We had the Charcoaled Steam Fish.... and the taste is awesome... Less is more...
 The burning charcoal keep the steam fish boiled and stay hot.....best thing about this steam fish was that they gave extra bowl of gravy for you to keep on adding to the fish so that it won't get dried out and you get to sip the soup sampai puas.... I'm not sure what is the green veggie they use to broth the soup.....
*
*
*
 and we had this Mantis Prawn in dried chilli.... great combination...
*
*
and Tofu with crab meat... sorry for the blurry photo coz I lost my focus when I saw these food...... enche hubby said they have long list of menu for great dishes to try out.....
and we ordered the famous drink served here Kedondong Juice with Asam Boi... and they still called Amra here instead of Kedondong... I use to called that also....
we have to wait about 1 hour before the food serve on our table...but wirth the wait and for all these... it cost us RM48.70.... if it was located around KL.. I think I'll go there every weekend.. thanks to Lady of Leisure from Little Parlour who has introduce this to me.....

2 comments:

  1. dear finally u dapat rasa hai thien hehe.. baru ni masa balik perlis pun i pergi jugak.. makan udang lipan, tofu crab meat, ikan steam, ikan sembilang masak cabai, baby kailan, dengan siput sedut, about 60++ jer murah kan..
    glad u enjoy the food there.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe,
    yeas finally i had a chance to tried half of the menus that you have mentioned. Mengalahkan orang mengidam pulak. Tapi serious... Memang sangat2 sedap. Thanks coz introduce this humble shop i can say to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad