Top Ad

Monday, June 13, 2011

Black Tie with a Tinge of Gold Dinner

Last week, I had my first corporate dinner at Sheraton Hotel , KL... it's Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM) 20th Anniversary Dinner.....
*
*
*
Cocktail served after registration
Carrot + Cucumber stick + olive
with Thousand Island dip
*
*
*
and a very refreshing drink....
what drink is that?
ooopppssss not that what you guys were thinking
actually it was a lemon grass drink
very refreshing
and I think they chose that to match with the theme colour which is gold....
excuse me of the tired after work face
belum touch up because we need to go for Maghrib prayer first.....
*
*
*
as a support to organizer's theme
I wore this trio ring in rustic gold colour
boleh pengsan kalau kena tumbuk ni....
if you think this is too much
wait till you see my Mr T's (The A Team) necklace
*
*
*
and here we go
in powder room
final touch up for dinner
look at my waist long chain
*
*
*
with my gorgeous office mates
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
and with the rest of my tax team
*
*
*
what do they serve for that night...
*
*
*
*
and got this for souvenir
*
*
*
*
that's the end of short glamorous night.....





3 comments:

  1. hi dear how r u? lama benar i nak ambik masa to do blogwalking.. i ada baca yr entry about yr trip to hai thien.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady,
    thanks for dropping by babe. Hope mummy and baby are doing just fine yeah.

    Niz,
    tu gimmick jer. Nyatanya same jer cam dulu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad