Top Ad

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ho Yan Hor Herbal Tea


Pretty excited to write about this new discovery... I was introduced to this herbal drink by a friend of mine.. today, me and my colleagues went to our favourite halal Chinese Restaurant ... almost all the dishes we ordered were fried stuff.. and we knew that these restaurant used a lot of MSG... I normally felt very light headed after eating here...
 
Plus we have to walk back to office under the hot sun.... sigghhh... I tried to remain calm... I didn't knew that the rest felt the same... dizzy... so we need something to clear off the substance from our body....
 
I was introduced to this herbal drink .. Ho Yan Hor...



 



A heritage Chinese herbal tea since 1940s. 
 
Descriptions
 
- An exquisite concoction of 24 selected quality herbs
- Well known on the relief of body heatiness, common cold, indigestion and waning appetite
- Natural. No preservative. No artificial colouring 
 
I guess we are having the indigestion..... so I give myself a try for this drink...
 

 

 
 

 
I kind of like the taste... very refreshing...and they advise me to drink this with plums... make the taste better... after taking few sips.. I felt so fresh and my vision became clearer.... thanks friend for introducing this....
 
after almost 3 years working here.. I have been exposed to a lot of Chinese culture, food including this Chinese traditional remedies.....
 
Try it... if you ever had these symptoms... you can get it from any supermarket... come in a box of 10 tea sachets.... cost about RM8-RM10 per box...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad