Top Ad

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best Taufu Fa in town

Yesterday, happened to be in Jalan Pasar and at the traffic light, my eyes were caught at a stall selling soya drink. No one passed by the stall without stopping by to buy something... there must be something special with this stall I thought.....

True enough.... I had this bowl of Taufu Fa.... the texture is so smooth and I was quite shock with the price...

it only cost
RM0.80
.
.
.
If it's just nearby....I surely go here everyday.....

.
.
.
.
and my latest craving was this....
Snowflakes...

This is cold Taufu fa... with sweet potato,barley, cincau and lotus seed....

.
.
.
and this is Tohua series
Soya Ice with cincau, lotus seed, green bean and pearl.....
also taste yummy


They have more combination to offer...... always felt not enough and that's main reason what I kept going to this Snowflakes.... price for each bowl... RM6.50

1 comment:

  1. I like eating taufu fa too! If i see taufu fa mesti nak kena beli. Just had it for lunch 2 days in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad