Top Ad

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mr Lobsterman..

After a long break of not writing in my small little world, I decided to make a come back. Perhaps it'll be good to start with something light for a warm up....my brain is frozen and my fingers are numb.. okay let's get started.

One fine drizzling night, we had dinner at The Lobsterman, SS2. First time being here.. we were invited by JJ and hubby for this wonderful dinner.




I can't focus in writing while peeping at this picca... the lobster was so juicy and fresh... look at that... my goodness, feel like going there again, tonite?

Yup, don't rub your eyes, it's a lobster... ask me nothing about the dish because our present here was just to eat and enjoy every delicious bite....we're really being pampered by the host.

Look at that, the cooking style is just right which do not overshadow the natural sweetness taste of the Lobster. The side garnishes simply enhance the overall taste... I undertsand that these lobsters are not local, imported from US and it's still alive at time of picking from the aquarium... how do you differentiate? it's the clam... even that is full of flesh....

.
.
.
.
and this is another dish of lobster

.
.
.
.
for all these, I have to thank my good friend Jj and Yusri for inviting us here... it's worth waiting and remarkably awesome..... hmm the invitation is actually for my hubby and it comes in a package to tag  me along.



.
.
.
I will surely remember this nite and thanks again for the great dinner....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad